EnGame launches the list of top 8 celebrated and renowned Artists
July 18: EnGame Publishing House launches the list of top 8 celebrated and renowned Artists
1.Disha Karia: Disha Karia is a Makeup Artist from Mumbai, the heart of Bollywood and Indian Glamour. Her journey has been a dream come true, from developing an obsession with beauty and hair as a child to leading a hectic life as a makeup artist and hairstylist. For the past eight years, Disha has received the ideal exposure and several chances thanks to the city and its talent-driven people. She had a surreal experience with MTV for India’s next top Model, Lakme Fashion Week, Editorials shoots etc. and kept giving her heart and soul to every model and every bride she works for.
2. Nupur Srivastava: Nupur Srivastava, an MBA graduate from a premier institute and a corporate employee working for giant companies, switched ways to become a renowned makeup artist. She believes that make-up isn’t about looking great from the outside, but she wants to let her client’s help shine from the inside. www.nupurmakeupartistry.com
3. Nazneen Parmar: Nazneen Parmar is a Mumbai-based Fashion Stylist who studied Fashion Design and Styling with B.D. Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology (India) and Toronto Fashion Academy (Canada). She believes that fashion is an individual’s number one expression and that style, be it quirky, feminine, edgy or timeless, is a way to express yourself to the world. Nazneen has 14+ years of experience in the Fashion, Beauty, Film/Ad, and Music industries and is soon going to start her own women’s footwear brand called “DIBO”. She has been featured in several prestigious publications and has worked on commercials, E-Commerce, catalogues, and feature films with well-known industry superstars.
4. Hetal Haria: Hetal Haria is a Celebrity Hair and Makeup Artist. She has been in the industry for a long time and has over six years of experience working with celebrities like Hina Khan, Mira Kapoor, and Mini Mathur, to name a few. Hetal also does high-end weddings all over India and overseas.
5. Simrat Bohra: Simrat Bohra is a Personal Stylist that works with her clients to develop their personality, confidence, and self-perception to help them reach their full potential. Destiny called for fashion and styling. Her horizons have been broadened by her experience dealing with people over the years in both India and overseas, men and women from all walks of life. Right from celebrities to music artists & CEOs to models, Simrat’s work goes beyond just personal style.
6. Ritzzze: Ritzzze – Synonymous to the party circuit of India, currently the toast of all nightclubs across the nation. With packed nightclubs, endless flights and a hunger for knowledge, he has risen to the top of the local food chain in a career spanning 17 years.
7. Himani Shah: Himani Shah is a Lifestyle Blogger, mum, wife and a woman with a taste for all things luxe in her life. She lives a lifestyle that includes fashion, beauty, and travel, which makes her really thrilled for all the opportunities she has to explore new things every day and love her profession as a luxury lifestyle blogger.
8. Sanya Rastogi: Sanya Rastogi began her career as a fashion, lifestyle, and beauty blogger when she was just 15 years old. She enjoyed dressing up as a child and experimenting with different outfits, which helped her realise that fashion was something that came naturally to her. It inspired her to launch her own blog, “Chic in the Town,” where she has collaborated with more than 70 well-known brands and was recognised by TOI as the country’s youngest blogger. Sanya loves all things fashion and never misses a chance to show the world that fashion is for everyone.