Recruiting solutions based on Artificial Intelligence
iXceed Solution is a global leader in providing Talent and Workforce Solutions to Fortune 500 companies, emphasising Technology, IT Consulting, and Engineering Consulting. iXceed has been one of the leading end-to-end recruitment solutions in the UK and is now available in India. Yogita Tulsiani, the CEO and Co-Founder of iXceed, a multi-talented entrepreneur with more than a decade of business development and consulting expertise in various industries in the United Kingdom, the US, and Asia-Pacific, in a candid chat with Deepthi.
Q – What do you enjoy most about being an entrepreneur?
Yogita Tulsiani – Being an entrepreneur is like having all the glory and blame simultaneously, but the best part of this journey was that we could paint our dreams on a blank canvas. The biggest reason for choosing entrepreneurship was that I always wanted to work for myself because, in this, you are more creative and independently handle things. Most importantly, you have an extensive scope of exploring new things. I love challenging myself, which comes with entrepreneurship, and the joy of success is much more. The part that I enjoyed the most was being an entrepreneur. I can create value for the ecosystem, generate employment, and positively touch people’s lives.
At the beginning of my career, I decided to make an impact. I have always been intrigued by entrepreneurship and read success stories of successful entrepreneurs. It’s fascinating how you build something from scratch to build an empire. It takes a lot of courage, planning, perseverance, hard work, and teamwork, combined with good strategy & execution skills.
Q – What challenges do you have to face as a womentrepreneur?
YT – As a womentrepreneur, the biggest challenge is creating a balance between professional and personal life. Women are always expected to play a significant role in taking care of the family. Being an entrepreneur means long working hours. In that case, having time for family is very tough, especially for me. Apart from the balancing if we saw the industry, there were numerous challenges that women have to face daily in the marketplaces like:-
- Low Acceptance of womentrepreneurs
- Female entrepreneurs are judged to be less competent than their male peers.
- Society believes women possess soft leadership skills and are also always judged & criticised for making their own choices.
- Juggling a career with family is like a tightrope walk.
Q – What do you wish you could have done differently?
YT – I wish I could have struck a better balance between work & personal life. When I started, I devoted most of my time to work, as everyone does at the beginning of their career, but I cannot spend enough time with my kids or myself; too, now, I am trying to balance it out with everything.
Q – What are your long-term plans for iXceed?
YT – (She laughs)… Once a wise man said never to show your cards before the game. Anyways jokes apart… for the upcoming two years, we have ambitious plans for iXceed solutions like:-
- We plan to continue expanding in new geographies – the Middle East and the US- and to enhance the growth of two new service lines – Digital Marketing and Enterprise services.
- We also focus on creating a better ecosystem for employees to boost their growth and add value.
- We plan to increase the revenue growth by 40% YOY and become the employer of choice across Europe & Asia Pacific. To conclude, it intends to grow its global customer base.
- To create valuable relationships for businesses & people by providing efficient talent solutions
- Connect talent with global opportunities
- Expand footprints in the Asia Pacific. We recently started working in South-East Asian and Middle East markets as well
Q – What do you think makes you a good leader?
YT – I am passionate, hardworking, sensitive and intelligent. I love to see people succeed and would try to do everything possible to help them achieve their goals. I also believe in collective growth and creating a win-win situation for everyone involved, which is the most significant achievement of being a good leader.