Top 10 gaming applications in India 2022
1. MPL: The Mobile Premier League (MPL) is India’s largest eSports and mobile gaming platform, including more than 60 free games in categories like fantasy sports, card games, arcade games, puzzle games, action games, and more. With over nine crore people playing real money games like chess, fantasy cricket, rummy, fruit chop, eight ball pool, carrom, and many more on a single platform, it is the most trusted gaming platform. Players can get a variety of games for free and earn cash rewards by playing with real people.
2. Paytm first games: It is the ultimate site for game enthusiasts who also enjoy participating in contests, trivia, and other forms of entertainment. Their gaming platform includes a large number of games, like Tic Tac Toe, Jumps, Ludo, Cut the Rope, Badland, and Tom & Jerry Mouse Maze. There are 300 games in all. To assure player satisfaction, Paytm First Games invests heavily in cutting-edge technologies. They hope to elevate the online gaming experience with captivating graphics and smooth gameplay to new heights.
3. Dukeplay- Dukeplay is India’s leading gaming application powered by Dukecoin. Their gaming platform is based on cryptocurrency and NFT gaming. Players can earn Dukecoin through fun activities in their spare time, such as sports, racing, and action games. On Dukeplay, gamers will get a real-time playing experience and earn money by playing multiple games for free. Players can also earn rewards by referring Dukeplay to their friends, family, students, and game enthusiasts.
4. Gamezy: Gamezy provides the best-in-class gaming experience, the most significant welcome bonus, free and multilingual customer service, and total digital security. They provide a fulfilling and immersive gaming platform where you can play rewarding games that are filled with fun elements. Their goal is to assist players of all levels, from beginners to experts, in learning and earning their way to riches while also being thoroughly entertained. They provide an unforgettable gaming experience from the minute you enter their fantasy world until you start earning real money.
5. AORUS: AORUS, a premium gaming brand powered by GIGABYTE, offers a full range of gaming products and a variety of other gaming hardware and gears, all designed to provide the most extreme gaming experiences for gamers all over the world. AORUS is devoted to offering a wide range of gaming innovations that deliver top performance and exemplify the PC’s capabilities to bring gamers unprecedented delights. They connect with the community and actively listen to gamers’ wants to build fantastic goods that genuinely suit the needs of gamers.
6. GetMega: GetMega is a prominent online gaming site where gamers can win large amounts of money. While playing rummy, you will also have the option of using video chat, and Getmega is the first RMG platform to offer this function. When customers contribute money to their accounts, they can also take advantage of a variety of deposit options. The gaming website offers a live scoreboard that is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, where users may check their stats and enter to win up to Rs. 1 million per month by playing various games.
7. Loco: Every player has the opportunity to become a gaming superstar at Loco. Their platform amps up fan experiences while also allowing you to establish your own gaming community. Loco provides a unique location to bring gaming producers and viewers together. They are constructing the future of Indian gaming entertainment, where you can watch, stream, and play together. Loco is a virtual environment for communities in which you can be anybody or whatever you desire.
8. WinZo: WinZO is India’s most popular social gaming and interactive entertainment platform. It provides a platform for third-party game creators to host their games and earn revenue. Users can have fun with customised and interactive gameplay. With over 75 million registered users, the site is available in 12 languages. Through a unique micro-transaction led monetisation strategy, WinZo anticipates a future where the platform can give a culturally appropriate and pleasurable experience in the Indian gaming industry.
9. Zupee: Their games combine skill and pleasure, allowing players to make money while playing. Zupee games include Zupee Gold, Ludo Supreme Gold, and Ludo Ninja Gold for both Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android mobile operating systems. Users can also play games through their web browser. It also intends to experiment with nonfungible tokens and play-to-earn games in the web3 space.
10. NostraGamus: NostraGamus is a multi-game application that allows you to play for real money. It’s a fantasy sports app, where you can earn money or prizes by correctly predicting the outcomes of live matches and fantasy games. Users can make predictions in a variety of sports, including cricket, football, baseball, and many more. NostraGamus also provides a platform for users to compete against worldwide challenges, join groups with their friends, and compete against each other. Its platform supports a wide range of games, including fantasy sports, card games, and casual games. You will love Nostragamus if your passion for games/sports is accompanied by a desire to learn and progress.